From Year 1 to Year 11
During the school day, Caxton Collage offers a full range of academic, leisure and sporting activities, taught by qualified professionals.
These activities are optional and age group specific. They take place between September and June.
These are the types of activities parents and pupils can choose from:
- Creativity; art, cartoon & comic, painting & sculpture and drama.
- New Technologies: I.T (web design, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc).
- Maths Skills: DevelopingU C MAS method (Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic System) through mathematics and a range of creative skills, photographic memory, concentration, quick thinking, self-confidence, etc.
- Sports: chess, basketball, football, tennis, paddle tennis, volleyball, judo, karate, swimming and introduction to sports.
- Languages: Chinese, French, Valencian, Arabic and Spanish as a second language.
- Music & Dance: ballet, choir, piano, orchestra guitar, introduction to music and modern dance.